SkillSpot is constantly on the lookout for excellent candidates with experience in the I.T sector. We have developed a program to reward those who take their time to refer their friends and colleagues.
By participating in the SkillSpot Referral Program, you are stating that the named referral provided by you is eligible for this program and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the program.
- Referees may refer as many candidates or clients as they choose as long as the referrals meet SkillSpots eligibility requirements.
- Referral can only be made by the SkillSpot Referral Program via the SkillSpot Recruitment website (http://www.skillspot.io) under “Referral Program”.
- Only if the referred prospect is successfully placed through SkillSpot, will a referral reward be forwarded to you, the referring party. Successful placement is defined as when the candidate or client completes the guarantee period with the hiring company.
- The minimum qualifying period under the SkillSpot Referral Program is a three month full time equivalent assignment (continuous service)
- Only new candidates can be referred. That means that it must be the applicant’s first official employment related contact with SkillSpot. You cannot refer candidates who have already been contacted, used services or registered with Big Shark Recruitment.
- Referred candidates must not have previously or currently applied to one of SkillSpots job postings or has been entered into SkillSpots database.
- In the event that a referral is submitted twice from different referees than the first referral will be eligible for the reward.
- Referrals are not valid where the candidate and the referring party are one and the same person.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the referral has engaged services with or has been placed by SkillSpot before submitting the referral;
- Once the referral is received, SkillSpot will make contact with the referral prospect, contact will be made to the referral prospect through telephone and/or email as provided by you, the referrer.
- The referee will receive their reward of no more than thirty days following the guarantee period of the referred candidate.
- The reward of €1000 is in Gross and you will be responsible for any taxes /charges that you will receive as a result of this.
- Referrals will be valid for six months from the date a candidate or client referral is received by SkillSpot. There will be no rewards for placements of referrals beyond the six month referral term.
- Respecting the privacy of others is also a priority for us. By participating in the SkillSpot referral program you acknowledge that you are authorized to represent and disclose information of said referral. SkillSpot cannot be held responsible for person(s) in breach of this rule.
- The terms and conditions of this program are subject to change at any time without notice. This program may be terminated at SkillSpots discretion.